Posts from August 2012
El Al has finally made it official that they will honor all the amazing fares ticketed on Monday to Tel Aviv. By now, news has spread that a mistake by a third-party contractor (at least according to El Al) improperly filed fares Monday morning, leading to savvy travelers snatching up [...]
As a follow-up to the crazy NYC-Tel Aviv, Israel flight deal featured on Monday, we’d like to explain the nature of unadvertised fares that sometimes miraculously appear in the market. Here at Fly.com, we take pride in promoting the best fares in the market, and typically that means advertised fare [...]
Missed out on nabbing an Israel flight for 75% less than regular pricing? No worries because there are a ton of domestic sales in the market. These flights are only available for a limited time, not a few hours like the Israel fare, but they must be booked by Thursday.
This morning, we issued a press release announcing the most searched destinations for the upcoming Labor Day holiday weekend.
Find out how to contact the Fly.com staff.
The story this week is quite simple, flights to New York City, Cancun and Cabo are all on sale. Take a break from watching swimming, gymnastics or badminton to check out our hand-chosen flight deals this week.
Find Cheap Flights
- Travel News: September 13-19 (Economy Legroom, Unsanitary Seats, Space Satellites and More)
- $105 — Oklahoma City to Denver Nonstop into Ski Season, (R/T, incl. Tax)
- $264-$268 — Chicago to San Juan, Puerto Rico (R/T, w/Tax)
- The Harz Mountains, Germany: A Heady Mix of Culture and Countryside
- $133-$193 — Houston to Atlanta, Orlando & Chicago Nonstop (R/T, w/tax)
Search the Fly.com Blog
Add Fly.com to Your Circles