Posts from December 2012
In this post international travel writer David Wishart, explains why he chose to settle in Marbella – and why you too should think about visiting this lesser-known city in southern Spain.
Gran Canaria is appealing to tourists because of the sheer diversity it offers. Even though it takes less than four hours to drive around the circumference, you can enjoy volcanoes and mountains, hiking and biking, sand dunes and spas. In this post freelance journalist Sasha Arms shares her run-down of [...]
Just last week Orlando was crowned as the top destination for holiday travel this winter. With that news in mind, our experts found plenty of fares to help get you there.
Each time I visit Paris I discover something new – whether it is a new neighborhood or a cozy restaurant tucked away off the beaten path. But I also like revisiting some tried and tested favorites as well. What follows is a rundown of some of my favorite spots, as [...]
Find Cheap Flights
- Top Flight Deals for Nov. 26: City Hop in Florida or Hit the Slopes in Colorado
- $468 — Charlotte to Honolulu in Winter (R/T, incl. Tax)
- Travel News: Nov. 17-21 (Airport Winter Wonderland, Airplane Sleepovers, Revamped Turkish Airlines Lounge & More)
- $184-$204 — Kansas City to Florida (R/T, w/Tax)
- $54 & up — Today Only: 15 Cities from Washington D.C. (R/T)
Search the Fly.com Blog
Add Fly.com to Your Circles