Posts from February 2014
Here is a round-up of this week’s travel news – from unusual travel companions, pilot shortages, and updated boarding passes, to new airlines and flight routes.
Thousands of visitors flock to Quebec City for Winter Carnival. While such an experience is well worth the trip to cure your post-Christmas blahs, you might also want to consider Quebec City in the summer. Guest contributor Matthew DeJong explains why.
Escape the extreme cold with a flight from St. Louis to Los Cabos, Mexico, for travel into May, and save up to $200.
Bad news: six more weeks of winter. But never fear! The deal experts at Fly.com have found great, low fares to Orlando, Las Vegas, Fort Lauderdale, San Juan & more, to help warm you up and keep you sane amidst this never ending winter.
Escape the frigid temperatures with a flight from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale at more than $50 off the regular price.
Find Cheap Flights
- Top Flight Deals for Oct. 22: Heat Up in Vegas This Winter
- Travel News: October 11-17 (Staying Healthy, Celebrity Chefs, Fingerprints and More)
- Family Fun in Los Angeles and San Diego: A Plan for Excess
- $137 — Minneapolis to Phoenix Nonstop (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
- Top Flight Deal for Oct. 15: Nationwide Winter Travel Sale
Search the Fly.com Blog
Add Fly.com to Your Circles