Posts from March 2014
Head to Italy’s fashion capital for about half off the regular price into April. The fare is available on a top carrier and is nonstop, so it could even work for a weekend getaway.
Majorca, or Mallorca in Spanish, is an island of contrasts. Read on for Godfrey Hall’s rundown on what you can expect to see during a visit.
New York City is one of the most expensive cities in the world, but to help you save some money, Fly.com has several great, low fares to the Big Apple, plus Fort Lauderdale, Tampa and China.
Flights to Beijing and Hong Kong from Seattle are now available for just $655-$688 roundtrip, including taxes.
With the polar vortex tearing through the northeast, it’s hard not to feel nostalgic for my trip to Austin — and it’s certainly not surprising that 1,000 people are relocating to the Texas city per day.
Find Cheap Flights
- $15-$39 — Frontier Launches New Routes, Book Today (One Way)
- $665 — Los Angeles to Manila, Philippines (R/T, w/Tax)
- $588 — San Francisco to Beijing (R/T, w/Tax)
- Travel News: September 20-26 (Passenger Shaming, iPads, Airline Meal Home Delivery and More)
- Top Flight Deals for Sept. 24: Living it Up in Las Vegas
Search the Fly.com Blog
Add Fly.com to Your Circles