Posts written by: Allison Hollins
Traveling over the holidays can be stressful, especially with long lines, lost luggage and cancelled flights. So how do you prepare for the madness? Here are some go-to tips to help you navigate the flying experience this holiday season.
Traveling abroad is a must before graduation. You are young, have limited responsibilities and since you’ve likely been living in a dorm for awhile — hostel accommodations shouldn’t be a problem. The world is your oyster, especially when there are so many student travel discounts and services out there.
So if you’ve racked up a bunch of frequent flyer miles after finding awesome airfare deals on Fly.com, here are some tips and tricks on how to get those miles organized and earning more, as well as some advice on how to spend them wisely.
Many of us have experienced this scenario: You’ve nearly completed the process of booking a plane ticket online when the airline’s reservation system prompts you to select a seat. Decisions, decisions. How do you know if 8A is better than 14C? What if you end up in one of those [...]
Find Cheap Flights
- $633-$699 — San Francisco to Istanbul, Turkey (R/T, w/Tax)
- Top Flight Deals for July 30: Exploring Washington, D.C.
- Travel News: July 19 – 25 (Rubber Ducky, Cartoon Network, Tweeting and More)
- Top Flight Deals for July 23: Magical Orlando
- Travel News: July 12-18 (Luggage Bins, Frank Abagnale, World Cup and More)
Search the Fly.com Blog
Add Fly.com to Your Circles