Posts written by: Maria Perez
Win a Bahamas vacation at the Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort & Casino in honor of the new terminal at the airport in Nassau.
For those of you who also find it hard leaving your four-legged friends behind, below are some tips to help make bringing them along as smooth as possible.
Recently a friend’s wedding brought me down to the beautiful country of Peru. Here’s a few photos of my trip, including the beautiful coast and Machu Picchu.
Fly.com’s Senior Marketing Manager, Maria Perez, recently took a trip to Medellin, Colombia. Below are some photos from her trip. A scenic 90-minute drive from Medellin brings you to the monolith, El Peñol. Named after the town in which it resides, visitors flock to the 200-meter-high granite rock for the [...]
We’ve all been there. You get to your destination in any one of the following scenarios: missing the bag with all your clothes; missing an outfit for that special occasion; leaked hair product; no formal shoes which prevents you getting in to a coveted night spot. The list is endless [...]
Users continue to flock to Fly.com to find the best airfare! In January 2012, Hitwise once again ranked Fly.com in the top 100 travel websites. Fly.com has been recognized as a leading travel site by Hitwise since 2010 and we have you to thank! Rest assured that will continue to [...]
Find Cheap Flights
- $157 — Buffalo to Fort Lauderdale Nonstop (R/T, w/Tax)
- $78-$157 — Nonstop Flights from Phoenix on Sale, One-Day Only (R/T, w/Tax)
- Top Flight Deals for Nov. 19: Warm Up on the Beach this Winter
- Travel News: November 8-14 (Airports as Luxury Destinations, “Connection Day,” Airlines Adopting Lifestyle Strategies & More)
- $234-$237 — Atlanta to Aruba (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
Search the Fly.com Blog
Add Fly.com to Your Circles