Up for a fall/winter getaway? The deal experts at Fly.com have found that fares between New York City and Charleston, SC, Savannah and San Francisco have dropped anywhere between $100 and $250 off, depending on the route.
Fly.com Fare Calendar:
- $128-$153 — New York City to Charleston (R/T, w/Tax)
- $128-$153 — New York City to Savannah (R/T, w/Tax)
- $248-$252 — New York City (Newark) to San Francisco (R/T, w/Tax)
- $128-$153 — Charleston to New York City (R/T, w/Tax)
- $128-$153 — Savannah to New York City (R/T, w/Tax)
- $248-$251 — San Francisco to New York City (Newark) (R/T, w/Tax)
- Depending on the route, you save anywhere between $100 and $250 off.
- Travel to/from Charleston and Savannah are September to December.
- Travel to/from San Francisco is September to November.
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).
Featured Image: San Francisco Bay (Shutterstock.com)