Take advantage of this $60 savings and book a nonstop flight to NYC from Savannah for $150-$156 roundtrip, incl. tax. Or book a trip from NYC to Savannah for the same rate when traveling through July on Jetblue and Delta Air Lines.
Fly.com Fare Calendar:
- March-May: $150-$156 — Savannah to New York City Nonstop (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
- June-July: $150-$156 — Savannah to New York City Nonstop (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
- March-May: $150-$156 — New York City to Savannah Nonstop (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
- June-July: $150-$156 — New York City to Savannah Nonstop (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
- Save $60 compared with current rates.
- Depart March 24 – July 31
Spring and summer are great times to walk around NYC and explore places like Central Park, the Statue of Liberty and Times Square by foot. Spring is also peak-season in Savannah. So it’s the perfect time to walk down the cobble roads and visit the Historic District.
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).
Featured Image: Fountain in Savannah (Shutterstock.com)