Whether your looking to purchase a wand at Ollivanders at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, or have a thrilling ride on the Tower of Terror at Disney World, one thing is for sure — travelers will save up to $80 compared with current fares for this route. This fall, and late summer, fares from New York City to Orlando are $177-$197 roundtrip, including tax.
Fly.com Fare Calendar:
- Save up to $80 compared with current fares for this route.
- Depart September-December
Plan ahead for the holiday. This fare is available over Thanksgiving.
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).