United Airlines just dropped prices on long-distance domestic flights from Charlotte. The fares are so abnormally good that it caused me to rise from the couch to put together a quick list of the top flight deals found this evening.
Flights to the west coast have been well over $300 from Charlotte recently, but with this unadvertised price drop, several popular cities are available for just $217 roundtrip including taxes. This fare is available select dates in August-November. Availability varies by route.
Here are the best of the best:
- $211 — Charlotte to Las Vegas (Roundtrip incl. Tax)
- $217 — Charlotte to Denver (Roundtrip incl. Tax)
- $217 — Charlotte to Phoenix (Roundtrip incl. Tax)
- $217 — Charlotte to San Diego (Roundtrip incl. Tax)
- $217 — Charlotte to San Francisco (Roundtrip incl. Tax)
- $217 — Charlotte to Seattle (Roundtrip incl. Tax)
Other routes may become available, although I was unable to find any at the time of publication. Also, be aware that these fares will not last, so book ASAP. Hopefully these fares stick around longer than the Barbados from New York City deal we found earlier today. For those on the west coast, these fares are also available in the opposite direction.
Stay tuned to the Fly.com blog for more great fares, or have Fly.com tell you about the best fares.