Spend a week this summer lounging on a beach in the Caribbean with this great fare to St. Thomas from Boston, just $297 roundtrip, including taxes.
Fly.com Fare Calendar:
- This saves up to $300 off the regular cost of this route during this time period.
- This fare is widely available Junes to August, with some availability in May.
St. Thomas, United States Virgin Islands, is part of the United States territory, so a passport is not required for U.S. citizens.
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).