Start packing your bags, New Yorkers and Miamians, because the fare from both cities to Montevideo, Uruguay, are now starting from $374 roundtrip, including taxes - which is a savings of over $600 compared to typical pricing!
Montevideo is the capital and the largest city in Uruguay, and it is also a hop, skip and jump to Buenos Aires – well, a 3 hour ferry trip.
These fares from COPA includes a one to three hour layover in Panama City, and is available for travel on select dates between September and December, so be flexible. This fare is not part of an airline sale and may disappear at any time, so book ASAP!
Click the link below to search for the best dates to travel using Fly.com’s Fare Calendar:
- $374 — New York City to Montevideo, Uruguay (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
- $389 — Miami to Montevideo, Uruguay (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
Finding the flight on Fly.com is easy, see screenshots below:
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Low Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).
Featured Image: Independence Square Montevideo (Shutterstock.com)