Seattleites typically see cheap fares to the islands of Hawaii. But today the deal experts at Fly.com have found some great fares to the Caribbean islands of Bahamas, Puerto Rico and St. Martin, with savings of as much as $500 off typical roundtrip prices! If you’ve ever wanted to experience the waters of the Caribbean, grab these fares quick!
Fly.com Fare Calendar:
- $420-$439 — Seattle to Nassau, Bahamas (R/T, w/Tax)
- $422 — Seattle to San Juan, Puerto Rico (R/T, w/Tax)
- $431-$432 — Seattle to Philipsburg, St. Martin/St, Maarten (R/T, w/Tax)
- Save between $100 and $500 off typical roundtrip prices
- Travel September to December 6, except for Seattle to San Juan, which is travel through November 8. Blackouts over Thanksgiving applies.
Some flights require two layovers, so be sure to check your itinerary before you book.
If you’re in St. Martin, remember that Anguilla is just ferry ride away, and can make for a nice day trip.
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).
Featured Image: St. Martin (Shutterstock.com)