This morning our experts came across tons of great fares to Europe, shaving $400 off the regular cost in some cases. There are plenty of options; catch the tail end of ski season in Switzerland and Italy, or perhaps the very beginning of spring in France or Germany.
Although several of these fares are advertised by the airlines, we do expect for there to be limited inventory available, so book ASAP. The sale is valid for travel on select dates January 19 – March 21. Most fares include a short layover in Brussels, Belgium, as many of the destinations are not accessible via nonstop flights from New York City.
Click on the Fly.com Low Fare Calendar links to find the best dates to travel from New York City to Europe (all prices roundtrip, including taxes):
- $437-$453 — Moscow, Russia
- $596 — Geneva, Switzerland
- $600 — Bilbao, Spain
- $603 — Stockholm, Sweden
- $607 — Prague, Czech Republic
- $608 — Copenhagen, Denmark
- $608 — Milan, Italy
- $609 — Lyon, France
- $618 — Berlin, Germany
- $645 — Hamburg, Germany
Other Europe routes may be discounted as well, so if you have a specific destination in mind, be sure to search.
More Fly.com Deals and Info
To stay updated on the latest flight deals and Fly.com news:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog (keep an eye out for our weekly deal roundup)
- Low Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).
Don’t forget to submit your vacation photos for a chance to win up to $2,500 in prizes in our contest.
Featured Image: St. Basil’s Cathedral and Kremlin in Moscow (Shutterstock.com)