Head to Italy’s fashion capital for about half off the regular price into April. The fare is available on a top carrier and is nonstop, so it could even work for a weekend getaway.
NOTE: To get the fare, you need to search for two travelers, so be sure to find a suitable travel companion before selecting your dates.
- This fare is up to $400 OFF regular roundtrip pricing. It’s even more of a value since it’s on Emirates, which was named Best Airline in the World by Skytrax in 2013.
- Wide availability through April 9 (check the link above for the full list of travel dates)
Milan is a major transportation hub in Italy. You can easily visit other cities like Florence, or even other countries like nearby Switzerland via trains. I recently visited Italy and had a great experience on the Italo trains when traveling between Venice and Florence.
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).
Featured Image: Panoramic View of Milan (Shutterstock.com)