UPDATE (May 16, 9:42 a.m. EST): The sale is over. Hope you were able to take advantage of it.
UPDATE (May 15, 11:42 a.m. EST): The prices have gone up a bit from the original $448-$473 prices, but still a great price! The new updated pricing are listed below.
A few months back, hot Hawaii fares were not too hard to come by, especially from NYC where fares hit close to the $400 roundtrip mark. Today, United seems to be dropping prices from many major cities in the U.S. for those travelers looking to book far in advance. Many of these flights are nearly half off the regular prices.
The best availability is January – April 2014, with some limited dates for travel in the fall. These fares all require a layover, but should only be 1-4 hours, which is very manageable on such a long trip. We recommend booking ASAP, as these deals are not part of an advertised fare sale, so we expect them to last for only a few hours.
Click the link below to search for the best dates to travel using Fly.com’s Fare Calendars:
- $508-$518 — Memphis to Honolulu (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
- $512-$515 — Detroit to Honolulu (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
- $512 — Cincinnati to Honolulu (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
- $512-$514 — Atlanta to Honolulu (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
- $515 — Minneapolis to Honolulu (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
- $515-$533 — Salt Lake City to Honolulu (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
Finding the flights on Fly.com is easy, see example screenshots below for Atlanta:
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).
Featured Image: Kukui Bay Hawaii (Shutterstock.com)