Take advantage of these early-bird fares during late summer and fall to Europe from New York City. While others are paying through the nose for summer travel, you’ll get some peace of mind knowing that you saved $500 on a flight to one of these amazing European cities.
Fly.com Fare Calendar:
- $472-$595 — NYC to Dublin (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
November & January
- $489-$523 — NYC to Istanbul (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
Nov. 4 – Dec. 4 & Jan. 9-30
- $629-$653– Newark to Milan Nonstop (Roundtrip, incl. tax)
- $667-$789 — NYC to Paris (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
- $727-$791 — Newark to Barcelona (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
Aug. 24 – Oct. 31
- $733-$763 — New York City to Madrid Nonstop (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
- $780-$810 — Newark to Rome (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
- Save up to $500 compared with summer fares.
- Select dates August-January
Summer is known as the peak time to travel to Europe, which means fares skyrocket well above $1000 roundtrip for flights from New York City.
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).