The deal experts at Fly.com have found that flights to Istanbul, Turkey from Boston, Chicago, New York City, Houston & Washington, D.C. have dropped to $492-$695 roundtrip, including taxes!
Fly.com Fare Calendar:
- $492-$526 — Boston to Istanbul (R/T, w/Tax)
- $592-$627 — Chicago to Istanbul (R/T, w/Tax)
- $492-$527 — New York City to Istanbul (R/T, w/Tax)
- $665-$695 — Houston to Istanbul (R/T, w/Tax)
- $542-$561 — Washington, D.C. to Istanbul (R/T, w/Tax)
- Save as much as $150 off roundtrip fares for travel over the same time period.
- Travel is widely available Oct. 26 – Dec. 10 and Jan. 11 – March 12, including Thanksgiving.
The best time to visit Istanbul is between September and November, when the summer crowds are gone and the weather is great with daytime highs being in the 60s and 70s. While it does get cold in winter, it’s pretty bearable, as the average high between December and March is in the low 50s.
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).
Featured Image: Istanbul Sunset (Shutterstock.com)