Delta Air Lines, Air France and KLM are having a huge sale from San Francisco to several cities across Europe for just $531-$755 roundtrip, including taxes. These fares save as much as $400 off regular roundtrip pricing.
This sale is also applicable from other major cities in the US, including Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, Phoenix, Seattle and more, so be sure to check Fly.com to find your favorite destination from your home airport.
These deals are available November to February, including travel over Thanksgiving and Presidents Day week. Dates over Christmas and New Year’s are not available at this price.
Delta, Air France, and KLM are part of the Skyteam Alliance.
These fares probably won’t last, so book ASAP!
Click the link below to search for the best dates to travel November to February using Fly.com’s Fare Calendars (all prices roundtrip, including taxes):
- $531-$551 — Dublin, Ireland
- $615-$645 — Brussels, Belgium
- $626-$646 — Moscow, Russia
- $636-$689 — Zurich, Switzerland
- $658-$675 — Istanbul, Turkey
- $659-$661 — Lisbon, Portugal
- $663-$693 — Oslo, Norway
- $663-$679 — Prague, Czech Republic
- $666-$687 — Geneva, Switzerland
- $674–$705 — Copenhagen, Denmark
- $677-$684 — Budapest, Hungary
- $681-$734 — Munich, Germany
- $698-$718 — Frankfurt, Germany
- $701-$731 — Athens, Greece
- $725-$755 — Vienna, Austria
Finding the fare on Fly.com is easy, see screenshots below:
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Low Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).
Featured Image: Vienna State Opera House (Shutterstock.com)