Jet to Istanbul, Turkey, on Turkish Airlines, named Europe’s Best Airline in 2013 by Skytrax, for just $539 roundtrip, including taxes.
Fly.com Fare Calendar:
- This saves about $400 on the regular cost of this route. As for other nonstop carriers, US Airways is charging over $2,000 over the same travel period.
- Almost daily January 16 – March 12
The fare is available over the 2014 Winter Olympics, Istanbul’s airport is 500 miles closer to Sochi than Moscow and offers nonstop connecting flights six days per week.
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).
Featured Image: Istanbul Cityscape in Summer (Shutterstock.com)