It’s been a while since we’ve found an amazing fare from Beantown, and today we’ve found not one, but two great fares! Roundtrip fares to Dublin and Shannon, Ireland, have been hovering around $800-$900 range for a while and it’s rare to see these routes go under $600, but fares from Boston now start at $539 roundtrip, including taxes.
These fares from United/Lufthansa include a two to 11 hour layover in Newark, so be sure to look over your itinerary when making your reservation. Today’s fares are up to $300 off the regular price. The deal is available for travel November 2013, and January and February 2014, with some availability in December. These fares are not part of an airline sale and may disappear at any time, so book ASAP!
Click the link below to search for the best dates to travel using Fly.com’s Fare Calendar:
- $539 — Boston to Dublin, Ireland (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
- $572 — Boston to Shannon, Ireland (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
Finding the flight on Fly.com is easy, see screenshots below:
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Low Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).