Venture to the Pyramids of Giza. Discover the land once known as Persia. See the lions roam in the game preserves of Africa. Or traipse around the “White City” in Israel — a UNESCO World Heritage Site. If these places spark your interest, then you’re in luck. Deal Experts at Fly.com have found that fares from Washington, D.C. to Africa and the Middle East are available starting at $575 roundtrip, including taxes.
Although several of these fares are advertised by the airlines, we do expect for there to be limited inventory available, so book ASAP. Travelers will save up to $650 compared with regular route rates when traveling November 2013 and January-February 2014. All of these fares are available on Turkish Airlines and KLM — both received 4 stars on Skytrax (out of 5).
Flights to Africa & Middle East from D.C.
Click on the Fly.com Low Fare Calendar links to find the best dates to travel from your city (all prices roundtrip, including taxes):
- $575 — Istanbul, Turkey (nonstop)
- $644-$650 — Tel Aviv, Israel
- $654 — Cairo, Egypt
- $741 — Amman, Jordan
- $768 — Nairobi, Kenya
- $804 — Johannesburg, South Africa
- $827 — Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- $849 — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- $849 — Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Note: March travel dates are also available.
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).