Flights to Beijing and Hong Kong from Seattle are now available for just $655-$688 roundtrip, including taxes.
Fly.com Fare Calendar:
- $655 — Seattle to Beijing, China (R/T, incl. Tax; including some nonstop flights)
- $688 — Seattle to Hong Kong, China (R/T, incl. Tax)
- These fares save as much as $750 on the usual cost of these routes.
Lonely Planet notes that spring is prime time to visit China due to the mild weather.
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).