We don’t typically see a fare to Asia for this low, especially from Chicago. Furthermore, this fare is available for travel over Thanksgiving and Chinese New Year (Feb. 19). Being centrally located within Southeast Asia, Kuala Lumpur is the perfect jumping off point to other parts of the region.
Fly.com Fare Calendar:
- The average fare to Malaysia from the U.S. is typically $1200-$1500, so you’re saving over 50% off the usual price.
- Depart Sundays, Thursdays and Fridays between, and return any day of the week.
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).
Featured Image: Kuala Lumpur with Petronas Towers (Shutterstock.com)