Cheap airfare to Brazil doesn’t come by very often, and even less so from Pittsburgh. So if you have been itching to visit Brazil, now’s a great time to do so with these great fares to Sao Paolo and Rio de Janeiro. These fares are up to $400 off regular roundtrip pricing.
Travel is from September 3 to December 5. Both fares require a layover, but should only be 1-5 hours, which is very manageable on such a long trip. We recommend booking ASAP, as these deals are not part of an advertised fare sale, so we don’t expect them to last long.
Click the link below to search for the best dates to travel using Fly.com’s Fare Calendars:
- $688 — Pittsburgh to Sao Paolo (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
- $929 — Pittsburgh to Rio de Janeiro (Roundtrip, incl. Tax)
Finding the flights on Fly.com is easy, see example screenshots below:
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).