Spring has finally sprung, and it’s a great time to plan a trip to the Windy City. This week major carriers like United, American Airlines and others released a slew of great deals to and from Chicago, starting at just $68 roundtrip, including taxes.
Cheap Flights to Chicago
Availability varies by route, but fares are typically valid through June:
- $68 — Detroit to Chicago Nonstop (Roundtrip incl. Tax) — This is the lowest fare we’ve ever seen on this route. Skip the five hour drive and save up to $100 on the regular roundtrip price.
- $108 — Boston to Chicago Nonstop (Roundtrip incl. Tax) — Low-cost carrier Spirit Airlines has driven down fares on this popular route.
- $140 — Denver to Chicago Nonstop (Roundtrip incl. Tax) — Another gem, this fare is typically over $200.
- $220 — Orange County to Chicago Nonstop (Roundtrip incl. Tax) — Fly nonstop from Santa Ana and save money on comparable flights from LAX.
- And many more cheap flights to Chicago available on Fly.com
There is no shortage of things to do in Chicago, especially when the weather is nice. Stroll along the Magnificent Mile or unwind in Millennium Park. Also, the Chicago Cubs and Chicago White Sox open up their seasons this week, with games through fall. Travelzoo negotiated a deal for rooftop tickets to Cubs’ games this month starting at just $69 (which includes unlimited food and drink).
If you have seasonal allergies, or just prefer to be indoors, check out some of Chicago’s museums including The Field Museum, The Art Institute of Chicago, Adler Planetarium and The Museum of Science and Industry.
For people who call Chicago home, there are also a number cheap flights from Chicago available now. Although with the spring weather rolling in, we don’t blame you for not wanting to leave.