This week marks a shift in the trends we’ve been seeing all summer long: shorter domestic flights are no longer the best bargain. Now, top destinations like Hawaii and Europe are starting to become more affordable.
Cheap Flights to Hawaii
Hawaii is notorious for being one of the most beautiful, and most expensive, vacation destinations on the planet. That’s why we took notice when prices started to fall from cities across the U.S.
Flights into Honolulu, Hawaii’s main international airport, are about $250 less than what was available several weeks ago for travel through November.
Click on the Low Fare Calendar Links below to find the best dates to travel:
- $382 — San Jose
- $394 — Portland
- $410-$432 — Los Angeles
- $442 — Phoenix
- $485-$576 — Denver
- $512-$589 — Atlanta
- $604-$699 — New York City
- $652-$669 — Chicago
- $633-$739 — Philadelphia
- For fares from 20+ origin cities, visit our cheap flights to Hawaii page
Post-Olympic Flights to London
With the Olympics just days away, our experts uncovered hot fares for travel after the games end. These deals are up to $300 off regular summer prices:
- $752 — New York City
- $772 — Boston
- $778-$811 — Chicago
- $839-$867 — Dallas
- $846-$873 — Los Angeles
- $862-$880 — San Francisco
- For fares from several other origin cities, visit our cheap flights to London page
More Fares on Sale
Here are some other hand-selected fares found by our experts this week:
- $128 — Detroit to Fort Lauderdale Nonstop (R/T incl. tax) – This saves about $50.
- $186 — Boston to Orlando Nonstop (R/T incl. tax) – Usually flights are around $220 on this popular route.
- $224 — Philadelphia to San Diego Nonstop (R/T incl. tax) - This fare is generally $300+, and nonstop flights are rare. It won’t last.
- $289 — Kansas City to Cancun (R/T incl. tax) – Nearly $150 off regular pricing.
Note: All of the above deals are available in the opposite direction, so make sure to search.
Here are a few ways to stay updated on the latest Fly.com deals:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Low Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).