This week, the deal experts at Fly.com have found that large selection of fares to Las Vegas have dropped by as much as $100. If you’ve never been to Sin City in recent years, now’s as good a time as ever with these savings. Walking down The Strip, one might think Las Vegas is suffering from an identity crisis, as practically every hotel offers a theme — from the Egyptian-themed Luxor and pirate-esque Treasure Island, to the luxury of 5-star resorts like Bellagio and Wynn, to budget-conscious choices like Circus Circus. Perhaps the most entertaining aspect of all the different themes is to be able to experience (albeit on a small scale) what visiting the actual cities that inspired the hotels are like. Visitors can hang out at St. Marks Square or ride a gondola along the “canals” of The Venetian, go up the Eiffel Tower in Paris Las Vegas, thrill to the excitement of New York on a roller coaster in New York – New York, or experience Las Vegas’ take on what the Roman empire might have been like in Caesars Palace. Perhaps a visit (or a stay) at any one of these hotels might inspire you to visit the actual city that inspired the mega hotels.
Cheap Flights to Las Vegas
The prices below represent a savings of up to $100 off typical roundtrip prices for this time frame. These fares are not part of an airline sale and may disappear at any time, so book ASAP!
Availability varies by route. Click on the Fare Calendar links below to find the best dates to travel to Las Vegas from August to November, unless otherwise noted (all prices roundtrip, including taxes):
Cheap Flights to Las Vegas From:
- $94 — Long Beach
- $95-$105 — San Diego
- $115-$119 — Kansas City
- $115-$135 — Denver
- $145 — San Francisco
- $165 — Phoenix
- $185-$195 — Dallas
- $195-$205 — Baltimore
- $255-$263 — Fort Lauderdale
- $255-$275 — Detroit
- More cheap flights to Las Vegas
More Cheap Flights to Beach Destinations
Don’t think you’ll be doing something while on vacation that needs to stay a secret? We have found other unadvertised sales to other top U.S. destinations including Washington, D.C., Chicago, Los Cabos and more!
All flights are nonstop. Availability varies by route. Click on the Fare Calendar links below to find the best dates to travel September to December, unless otherwise noted (all prices roundtrip, including taxes):
- $75-$83 — Charlotte to Washington, D.C.
- $77-$95 — Detroit to Washington, D.C.
- $105 — Cleveland to Atlanta (Sept.-Nov.)
- $105-$125 — Washington, D.C. to Chicago
- $125 — Atlanta to Washington, D.C.
- $137-$145 — Fort Lauderdale to Washington, D.C.
- $137 — San Francisco to Denver (Aug.-Nov.)
- $155-$165 — Chicago to New Orleans (Nov.-Dec.)
- $155-$199 — Boston to Chicago
- $197 — New York City to Austin (Aug.-Nov.)
- $215 — Minneapolis to Los Angeles
- $236 — San Diego to Los Cabos (Aug.-Nov.)
For hotel suggestions, deals or offers, check out Fly.com/hotels.
Fly.com News and Updates
For the latest information:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).
Featured Image: Las Vegas Skyline (Shutterstock.com)