When winter hits us here in the U.S., South America will be in the heart of summer, making it a great time to head south of the equator. This week has been filled with great international finds, in addition to our standard hearty helping of domestic deals.
Great Fares to South America
A combination of advertised sales and unadvertised fare reductions has led to tons of deals to Lima, Buenos Aires, Santiago and beyond. In some cases, these are $400 off regular pricing!
Availability varies by route, but most are available September-December. Click on the Low Fare Calendar Links below to find the best dates to travel:
- $444 — Miami to Guayaquil, Ecuador (R/T incl. Tax)
- $599 — Miami to La Paz, Bolivia (R/T incl. Tax)
- $702 — Washington, D.C. to Lima (R/T incl. Tax)
- $788 — Atlanta to Lima (R/T incl. Tax)
- $809 — San Francisco to Lima (R/T incl. Tax)
- $814-$886 — Chicago to Lima (R/T incl. Tax)
- $829-$899 — New York City to Santiago (R/T incl. Tax)
- $834 — Dallas to Lima (R/T incl. Tax)
- $999 — Los Angeles to Buenos Aires (R/T incl. Tax)
- $900-$999 — New York City to Buenos Aires (R/T incl. Tax)
Our experts selected some of their favorites, but be sure to search from your city as many South America fares have dropped across the board from just about every major airport in the United States.
Cheap Flights to Orlando
If ancient man-made wonders of the world (think Machu Picchu) are not your thing, maybe some modern ones will be a bit more appealing? Disney World and Universal Studios are full of exciting attractions for travelers of all ages. Orlando is always a top destination, so we take notice anytime we see fares drop.
Click on the Low Fare Calendar Links below to find the best dates to travel to Orlando (R/T incl. Tax) from:
- $128-$154 — Chicago
- $138 — Atlanta
- $148 — Detroit
- $160 — Washington, D.C.
- $168 — Dallas
- $178 — Boston
- $178 — New York City
- $212 — Denver
- $278 — Los Angeles
- $278 — San Francisco
- For fares from 30+ other origin cities, visit our cheap flights to Orlando page
Note: All of the above deals are available in the opposite direction, so be sure to search.
Best of the Rest
Our experts uncovered some other great deals that don’t quite fit in the categories above. It would be against our nature not to point these out to you!
Without further ado, here are some the fares we liked best this week:
- $137 — Milwaukee to New York City Nonstop (R/T incl. Tax) – This fare is usually $200+.
- $150 — Tampa to New York City Nonstop (R/T incl. Tax) – Not uncommon for this flight to cost about $50 more.
- $176 — Seattle to Las Vegas (R/T incl. Tax) – Grab this deal before fares go back above $200.
- $216 — Philadelphia to San Diego (R/T incl. Tax) – Usually this route costs about $300 or more.
- $230 — Raleigh to Los Angeles Nonstop (R/T incl. Tax) – We’ve seen this fare for $250 on very rare occasions, but we’ve never seen it at $230, not to mention nonstop. This is a great deal!
Here are a few ways to stay updated on the latest Fly.com deals:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Low Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).