Aloha! Pack your grass skirt and favorite Hawaiian shirt, and start practicing your hula dance, because this week we have found some great deals to Honolulu, Hawaii! 2013 has not been a great year so far for fares to Hawaii, unlike last year, when fares from the East Coast hovered around the $600 mark. However, these deals are the best we have seen in a few months, and with the travel windows for these fares being between September and December, now would a great time to consider a vacation in the warm sun and beach. Be sure to have some Kona coffee and loco moco for us.
Cheap Flights to Hawaii
These fares are not part of an airline sale and may disappear at any time, so book ASAP!
Availability varies by route. Click on the Fare Calendar links below to find the best dates to travel to Honolulu from September to December, unless otherwise noted (all prices roundtrip, including taxes):
- $367 — Portland, Ore. Travel Sept.-Nov.
- $424-$459 — Phoenix
- $425-$440 — Oakland
- $437 — San Jose
- $447 — Seattle
- $489-$506 — Sacramento
- $639-$669 — New York City
- $640 — Charlotte
- Cheap flights to Hawaii from other cities
Other Flight Deals
If the idea of hanging loose in the sun, sand and surf churns your stomach and you prefer a more metropolis-type of setting for your vacation, our experts have found several other amazing deals this week. Here is a list of our favorites to destinations in the United States and around the world.
Travel September to December, unless otherwise noted. Click on the Fly.com Fare Calendar links below to find the best dates to travel:
- $155-$158 – New York to New Orleans (R/T, incl. Tax) Travel Aug.-Nov.
- $178-$188 — Philadelphia to Las Vegas (R/T, incl. Tax)
- $168-$183 – Dallas to Orlando (R/T, incl. Tax)
- $238 – Los Angeles to Chicago (R/T, incl. Tax)
- $315-$329 — Washington, DC to San Juan, Puerto Rico (R/T, incl. Tax) Travel Aug.-Nov.
- $823 – Los Angeles to Tokyo (R/T, incl. Tax) Travel Sept.-Nov. 15
- $889 – Phoenix to Tokyo (R/T, incl. Tax) Travel Sept.-Nov.
- $914 – San Francisco to Osaka (R/T, incl. Tax)
Here are a few ways to stay in the know:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Low Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).