As we enter the holiday season and get set to spend time with relatives young and old in the coming weeks, some people might already be longing for their next trip away from the family. This week brought about a ton of great fares to Las Vegas, a perennial favorite for adults who might be looking to unwind or let loose after what can often be a stressful holiday season.
Cheap Flights to Las Vegas
Roundtrip fares to Las Vegas dropped by as much as $100 this week, thanks mostly to unadvertised specials from domestic carriers fearing light loads over the winter. Try your luck at the casinos or check out The Beatles’ LOVE performance by Cirque du Soleil at the Mirage.
Many of these fares are not advertised by the airlines and could disappear at any time, so book ASAP.
Click on the Low Fare Calendar Links below to find the cheapest dates to travel to Las Vegas (R/T incl. Tax) from:
- $88 – Los Angeles
- $88 – San Diego
- $112 – Phoenix
- $128 – Portland
- $128 — Denver
- $180 – San Francisco
- $187 – Boston
- $201 – Albuquerque
- $208 – Dallas
- $216 – Chicago
- $220 – Philadelphia
- $232 – St. Louis
- $248 – Columbus
- More cities on our cheap flights to Las Vegas page
Other Flight Deals
Domestic carriers continued to cut prices this week with unadvertised specials including great deals to popular destinations in the United States like Denver, Honolulu and Miami.
Click on the Low Fare Calendar Links below for more information about these deals :
- $149 – San Francisco to Denver (R/T, incl. Tax)
- $149 – Seattle to Denver (R/T, incl. Tax)
- $158 – Philadelphia to Miami (R/T, incl. Tax)
- $386 – NYC to Liberia, Costa Rica (R/T, incl. Tax)
- $583 – Boston to Honolulu, Hawaii (R/T, incl. Tax)
Note: All of the above deals are available in the opposite direction, so be sure to search.
Here are a few ways to keep current on the latest deals from Fly.com:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Low Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).