Airlines have been battling over Hawaii pricing for nearly a month now, with travelers benefiting from some of the lowest fares we have ever seen (including some sub-$400 fares from the east coast that only lasted a few hours). While those fares are gone now, some amazing deals still remain. These deals include flights to Hawaii from the west coast for under $300 and from New York City for just $465 (R/T incl. Tax). If Hawaii does not suit you (how could it not!?), our experts also found some appealing routes within the continental U.S.
Cheap Flights to Hawaii
The fares listed below are valid for travel October – January, though availability varies based on origin city. November is a great time to visit, as the 30th Annual Vans Triple Crown of Surfing kicks off November 12.
Many of these fares are part of advertised sales from Alaska Airlines and Hawaiian Airlines that end tomorrow, so book ASAP.
Click on the Low Fare Calendar Links below to find the cheapest dates to travel to Honolulu (R/T incl. Tax) from:
- $297 — Oakland
- $306 — San Diego
- $319 — Portland
- $311-$318 — Seattle
- $343-$419 — Phoenix
- $357-$387 — Los Angeles
- $465 — New York City
- $582-$684 — Washington, D.C.
- $604-$687 — Boston
- $614-$674 — Pittsburgh
- $620-$640 — Chicago
- From 20+ cities on our cheap flights to Honolulu page
Hot Domestic Airfare
There were some epic fare wars over the past week, with several major carriers battling for the lowest price to popular destinations across the continental United States as well as Hawaii.
Click on the Low Fare Calendar Links below for more information about these deals:
- $88-$108 — Denver to Chicago Nonstop (R/T incl. Tax) – Can’t pass up a flight under $100 roundtrip.
- $160 — Orlando to Washington, D.C. (R/T incl. Tax) - Typically, this route costs about $200.
- $168 — Dallas to San Diego Nonstop (R/T incl. Tax) – At least $100 off regular pricing.
- $182 — Raleigh to Chicago Nonstop (R/T incl. Tax) – This fare usually costs about $250.
- $220 — Atlanta to San Francisco Nonstop (R/T incl. Tax) – Our experts loved this route at $250 a few weeks ago, so $220 nonstop is even better.
Note: All of the above deals are available in the opposite direction, so be sure to search.
Latest Fly.com Deals and News
Here are a few ways to stay connected to the latest flight deals from Fly.com:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Low Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).
Featured Image: Surfer in Hawaii (Shutterstock.com)