The well known Las Vegas tagline, “What happens here, stays here” is being resurrected by the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority with a national commercial to air later this month. If you missed the tagline the first time around, it basically means whatever indulgences you choose to partake in while visiting Sin City — over partying, over gambling, over eating, over tanning, over-insert-your-vice-here — your family and friends will never find out. The CVB even has a page on their website where you can take an oath to protect the code, along with a minute-long video explaining how you can avoid the pratfalls of having your activities discovered by those back home.
Whatever your vices are, rest assured that over spending on airfare to Las Vegas will not be one of them with these great deals our experts have found!
Cheap Flights to Las Vegas
These fares are not part of an airline sale and may disappear at any time, so book ASAP!
Click on the Fly.com Fare Calendar links below to find the best dates to travel to Las Vegas from October, 2013 to January, 2014, unless noted otherwise. Holiday blackouts may apply (all prices roundtrip, including taxes):
- $72-$78 — Los Angeles
- $72-$78 — San Diego
- $88-$108 — Portland, Ore.
- $98 — Denver
- $118 — San Francisco (Travel Oct. & Nov.)
- $128 — Philadelphia
- $128 — Washington, D.C. (Travel Oct. & Nov.)
- $148-$168 — Dallas
- $188 — Chicago
- More cheap flights to Las Vegas
For hotel suggestions in Las Vegas, check out Fly.com/hotels for 4- & 5-Star Hotels starting at $69.
Other Flight Deals
If your vacation idea is less sinful than what is being offered by Las Vegas, here are a few of our favorite fares we have found to destinations around the U.S. and the world.
Some of these fares are part of airline sales that end on Thursday (Sept. 19) at midnight EST.
Click on the Fly.com Fare Calendar links below to find the best dates to travel October, 2013 to January, 2014, unless otherwise noted. Holiday blackouts apply (all prices roundtrip, including taxes):
- $158 — Washington, D.C. to Tampa
- $178 — Austin to Denver (Travel Oct.-Dec.)
- $179-$180 — Indianapolis to New York City
- $188-$198 — Minneapolis to Los Angeles (Travel Nov.-Jan.)
- $198-$218 — Phoenix to Chicago (Travel Nov.-Feb.)
- $213 — Milwaukee to New Orleans
- $566 — New York City to Reykjavik, Iceland (Travel Jan.-March)
- $386 — Seattle to Honolulu (Travel Sept. & Oct.)
- $671-$721 — Atlanta to Honolulu
- $731-$732 — Boston to London (Travel Nov.-Feb.)
- $744-$748 — Los Angeles to Taipei (Travel Oct.-Dec.)
- $758 — Los Angeles to Hong Kong (Travel Oct.-Dec.)
- $766 — Los Angeles to Ho Chi Minh City (Travel Oct.-Dec.)
Fly.com News and Updates
For the latest information:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).