We hope you have been enjoying your summer and were able to snag one of the great airfares we have found. However, if you have been holding off on going on vacation until fall or winter, never fear, because the deal experts at Fly.com have found several great airfares this week for travel into late fall or for early winter. This week’s great airfares run the gamut of destinations — whether you want to visit one of the more popular cities in the US, or opt for something more exotic and/or want to get a stamp on your passport, read on!
These prices represent a savings of up to $200 off typical roundtrip prices. These fares are not part of an airline sale and may disappear at any time, so book ASAP!
Availability varies by route, with many of them being nonstop flights. Click on the Fare Calendar links below to find the best dates to travel from September to December 17, unless otherwise noted (all prices are roundtrip, including taxes):
- $98 — New Orleans to Dallas (Nonstop; travel Aug.-Nov.)
- $158 — Dallas to Fort Lauderdale (Nonstop)
- $178 — Boston to Fort Lauderdale (Nonstop)
- $178 — Detroit to New York City (Nonstop)
- $180 — San Francisco to Denver (Nonstop; travel Sept.-Nov. 19)
- $182 — Atlanta to New Orleans (Nonstop)
- $198 — Philadelphia to Las Vegas (Nonstop)
- $198 — Seattle to San Diego (Nonstop; travel Sept.-Dec. 11)
- $208 — Los Angeles to Chicago (Nonstop; travel Sept. & Oct., w/limited avail. in Nov. & Dec.)
- $394 — Kansas City to Anchorage, Alaska (Travel Sept.-Nov.)
- $659 — New York City to Honolulu (Nonstop; travel Jan. – April, 2014)
- $662-$669 — St. Louis to Honolulu (Travel Sept.-Dec. 13)
These prices will save you as much as $600 off typical roundtrip prices. These fares are not part of an airline sale and may disappear at any time, so book ASAP!
Click on the Fly.com Fare Calendar links below to find the best dates to travel (all prices roundtrip, including taxes):
- $259 — Austin to San Juan, Puerto Rico (Travel Sept.-Dec. 10)
- $394-$401 — Chicago to Bermuda (Travel Sept.-Dec.)
- $807 — Washington, D.C. to Johannesburg, South Africa (Travel Jan. & Feb., 2014)
Fly.com News and Updates
For the latest information:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).
Featured Image: Fort Lauderdale Intercoastal Waterway (Shutterstock.com)