Just last week Orlando was crowned as the top destination for holiday travel this winter. With that news in mind, our experts found plenty of fares to help get you there. If your holiday plans have already been made, several airlines released sales targeting January – April travel. It’s never too early to plan the next vacation!
Cheap Flights to Orlando
Give the kids the vacation of a lifetime, or let yourself act young again, at one of the many theme parks in Orlando.
Click on the Low Fare Calendar Links below to find the best dates to travel to Orlando from (all prices roundtrip, including taxes):
- $98-$118 — Dallas
- $100-$146 — Washington, D.C.
- $138 — Atlanta
- $148 — Boston
- $178 — New York City
- $188 — Detroit
- Cheap flights to Orlando from other cities
Cheap Flights to Denver
Ski season is upon us, well maybe not here in New York, but in Colorado it’s in full swing. For skiiers and boarders alike, Denver is a major gateway to some of the best skiing in the United States, like Vail.
Click on the Low Fare Calendar Links below to find the best dates to travel to Denver from (all prices roundtrip, including taxes):
- $162 — Seattle
- $178 — Boston
- $182-$190 — Portland
- $182-$190 — San Francisco
- $182-$192 — Cleveland
- $190 — Atlanta
Other Flight Deals
We could not resist mentioning some of the following deals, which are in some cases almost half off the regular cost of these routes.
Click on the Low Fare Calendar Links below to find the best dates to travel:
- $127-$147 — Houston to Las Vegas (R/T incl. Tax)
- $216 — Los Angeles to New York City (R/T incl. Tax)
- $298 — Chicago to Montreal (R/T incl. Tax)
- $425 — New York City to Honolulu Nonstop (R/T incl. Tax)
Note: All of the above deals are available in the opposite direction as well, so be sure to search.
Here are a few ways to stay in the know:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Low Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).
If you haven’t already, don’t forget to enter our photo contest. Winner receives up to $2,500 in prizes. Don’t miss it!
Featured Image: Orlando Skyline (Shutterstock.com)