Memorial Day is behind us, which means the lazy days of summer are in full swing! However, there is no rest for us deal experts, as we have been hard at work hunting down fall and winter travel deals. This week we have unearthed a slew of great domestic (and international) deals that represent savings of up to $200 off typical roundtrip prices.
Cheap Fall Flights
These fares are not part of an airline sale and may disappear at any time, so book ASAP!
Availability varies by route, with many of them being nonstop flights. Click on the Fare Calendar links below to find the best dates to travel (all prices are roundtrip, including taxes):
- $72 — Las Vegas to San Diego (Aug. to Nov.)
- $138 — Boston to Chicago (Aug. to Oct.)
- $176 — Seattle to Anchorage (Aug. & Sept.)
- $178 — Portland to San Francisco (June to Sept.)
- $188-$203 – Baltimore to Las Vegas (Aug. to Nov.)
- $202-$217 — Atlanta to Denver (Oct. to Dec.)
- $204-$242 — St. Louis to New York City (June to Sept.)
- $424-$459 — Phoenix to Honolulu (Oct. to Feb.)
If your aspirations extends beyond borders to far flung destinations, we have some fabulous deals to Europe, plus Peru, for late Fall/early Winter travel. These fares will save you as much as $350 off typical summer prices.
Click on the Fly.com Fare Calendar links below to find the best dates to travel (all prices roundtrip, including taxes):
- $575 — New York City to Istanbul, Turkey (Nov., Jan. & Feb.)
- $660 — Washington, D.C. to Lima, Peru (Aug. to Nov.)
- $655-$663 — Chicago to Kiev, Ukraine (Nov., Jan. & Feb.)
- $717 — Houston to Copenhagen, Denmark (Nov., Jan. & Feb.)
- $765 — Chicago to Athens, Greece (Nov., Jan. & Feb.)
- $766 — Houston to Vienna, Austria (Nov., Jan. & Feb.)
Fly.com News and Updates
For the latest information:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).