We’ve compiled an overview of this week’s travel news. Enjoy!
- The Wall Street Journal dives into, The Best (and Worst) Airlines. By uncovering the amount of cancellations, customer complaints, on-time arrivals, number of available flights and more, the WSJ lists how nine of the major airlines compare to each other.
- CNN Travel discusses some of the newly implemented benefits frequent fliers are receiving due to the recent merger between American Airlines and US Airways.
- Jaunted notes route updates from: United, Qatar Airways, EVA Airways, Frontier and Hawaiian Airlines.
- AirlineRatings.com lists the top ten (out of 448) safest airlines in the world.
- NBC Chicago breaks down how the new flight crew rules further effected weather-related delays.
- Travel Weekly details the first commercial flight from Key West to Havana, Cuba in over 50 years.
Here are a few ways to stay connected with us:
- Subscribe to the Travelzoo Top 20
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Fly_com)
- Subscribe to the Fly.com blog
- Fare Calendars – This tool shows the best deals from the nearest major airport and allows users to create a custom fare calendar for any route (scroll to the bottom for this functionality).
Featured Image: Travel info in Newspaper (Shutterstock.com)